Nothing adds more functionality and aesthetics to your home and landscape than a well-designed low voltage lighting system. Whether you are renovating your existing landscape or have everything in place, we can add a carefully designed outdoor lighting system tailored to your property. So much planning goes into creating your landscape, yet you’re only able to enjoy it for a few hours a day. Hyatt Landscaping offers custom landscape lighting design in Charlotte to illuminate your home and turn outdoor living areas into truly usable spaces.
Here are a few examples of lighting techniques we use when designing your system:
- Tree uplighting
- Path lights
- Hardscape lighting
- Accent lights
- Wash lights
- LED lighting
- Patio lighting
- Outdoor kitchen lighting
- And much more
Contact us to discuss landscape lighting with the experts at Hyatt Landscaping.
Benefits of Custom Outdoor Lighting
You may have certain reasons wanting landscape lighting, but keep in mind that strategically designed systems provide various functions to your home and garden. Here are a few benefits of custom landscape lighting:
- Elevated aesthetics: With lighting incorporated into your landscape design, you’ll have dynamic light and shadow working to create thoughtful visual appeal.
- Improved visibility: Impress neighbors and delight your dinner guests with spotlights on key landscaping features and well-lit paths.
- Enhanced property value: When you’re ready to sell, capture the attention of prospective buyers passing by in the evening; they will also appreciate the value and added security of exterior lighting already in place.
- Security lighting: Would-be burglars know how to find dark areas to hide, which means a simple light on the porch is insufficient. Driveways, walkways, and the home’s perimeter should have ample lighting.
- Evening safety: Landscape lighting makes it safer to move around your outdoor spaces after dark. Children and pets can play safely in the yard, and you can take out the trash at night without tripping hazards in the way.
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation in Charlotte
Our design team will consult with you to learn about your goals and vision, then create an artistic arrangement of landscape lighting to suit your needs. For example, uplighting showcases the home and large trees while downlighting helps with lighting walkways, boulders and small shrubs. A combination of both will spark interest and light the property evenly.
Technology has advanced the possibilities in all aspects of our lives, including how we interact with our low voltage lighting systems. There are products that allow users to control exactly how they want their systems to operate. All of our systems come with astronomical timers which can be customized to switch the system on and off whenever desired. They automatically adjust for sunrise and sunset, which is a great way to “set and forget” the programming and not have to continually adjust timers. Our advanced systems have even more functionality, giving users the ability to group certain fixtures together and control them separately from the other fixtures. They can be turned on and off, dimmed or brightened, and some can even change colors! If you’d like to see what your home and landscape would look like using any of these advanced technologies, our Outdoor Lighting Demo offer may be for you!
We provide landscape lighting demos, designs and installations for the metro Charlotte, NC area, from Huntersville and Davidson to Monroe, Matthews, Weddington, and Indian Land, SC.
To discuss your options for landscape lighting in Charlotte, please contact us today.