Weed Control Service in & Around Charlotte, NC
We'll keep your lawn weed-free with our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments.
Keeping your lawn weed-free is crucial to developing healthy turf, as they steal precious nutrients and space from your grass. Our team at Hyatt Landscaping can control the weed population in your turf so it’s able to efficiently utilized the available nutrient supply! We offer a Fescue Turf Care Package that utilizes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent and eliminate unwanted weeds. This package also includes fertilization, a lime treatment, and a liquid iron application to keep your lawn in tip-top health throughout the growing season! We offer our weed control service to residential properties in and around Charlotte, NC, serving communities like Matthews, Harrisburg and Concord, NC.
We use both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to keep your lawn weed-free.
Weeds are pesky, unwanted plants that are tough to control. They’ll take every chance to occupy space on your lawn and steal nutrients away for themselves. To make sure they have no opportunity of invading your turf, we use both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments. Our pre-emergent treatments prevent weeds from sprouting, while our post-emergent applications target any existing growth in your lawn. We use both treatments to effectively keep your turf weed-free.
Our weed control treatments are effective against common weeds in the Charlotte, NC region, including crabgrass.
Our Weed Control Schedule
Here at Hyatt Landscaping, we offer a 6-step Fescue Turf Care Package designed to provide your grass with the nutrients it needs, while ensuring there’s no competition for the available nourishment by eliminating unwanted weeds. It runs from early spring to winter and includes weed control, lawn fertilization, a lime treatment, and a liquid iron application. When you sign up for this package, we’ll follow the following schedule:
- Early Spring – During this visit, we will apply a slow-release fertilizer to supply much needed nutrients to your lawn, while simultaneously blanketing your lawn with a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent weeds from sprouting. In addition, a a post-emergent application will be used to eliminate existing weeds.
- Late Spring – This visit will include the same treatments as our early spring visit, with slight variations in product based on the seasonal needs.
- Early Summer – We will apply a liquid iron treatment to your lawn to help it green up and we’ll apply post-emergent weed control treatments as needed.
- Late Summer – We will apply a lime treatment to your lawn to help balance its pH level, and we’ll apply post-emergent weed control as needed.
- Fall – We’ll apply a slow-release fertilizer to provide your lawn with nutrients to help it recover from summer stress.
- Winter – We’ll apply a winter fertilizer to your lawn to provide it with nutrients to feed off of throughout the winter and we’ll administer one last post-emergent weed control treatment.
If you want to go a step further for your lawn, you can upgrade to our Premium Fescue Turf Care Package, which includes everything listed above as well as preventative grub and armyworm control, disease control, and poa annua suppression treatments. If your lawn consists of warm-season grass, you can enroll in our Warm Season Turf Package which includes fertilization and weed control customized just for the needs of Bermuda, Zoysia or Centipede.
Some services can be schedule a la carte, including grub and armyworm treatments, disease prevention treatments, and Poa annua treatments.
Call us today to sign up for our weed control service.
Our team at Hyatt Landscaping offers a weed control service to residential properties in the Charlotte region, including Matthews, Mint Hill, Weddington, Harrisburg and Concord, NC. Our Turf Care Programs provide just what you need to ensure your lawn is healthy, vibrant, and weed-free all year. Call us today at (704) 888-5390 to sign up for our weed control service.