Weed Control Service in & Around Matthews, Mint Hill & Weddington, NC
We'll keep your lawn weed-free with our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments.
Keeping your lawn weed-free is crucial to getting it to its best health, as they steal precious nutrients and space from your grass. Our team at Hyatt Landscaping can control the weed population on your turf so it can maximize its nutrient supply! We offer a Fescue Turf Care Package that utilizes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent and eliminate these pesky plants. This package also includes fertilization, a lime treatment, and a liquid iron application to keep your lawn in tip-top health throughout the growing season! We offer our weed control service to residential properties in Matthews, Mint Hill, Weddington, NC, and nearby areas.
We use both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to keep your lawn weed-free.
Weeds are pesky, unwanted plants that are tough to control. They'll take every chance to occupy space on your lawn and steal nutrients away from it for themselves. To make sure they have no opportunity of invading your turf, we use both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments. Our pre-emergent treatments prevent weeds from sprouting, while our post-emergents target any existing growth on your lawn. We use both these treatments to effectively keep your turf weed-free.
Our weed control treatments are effective against common weeds in the Matthews, NC, area, including crabgrass.
Our Weed Control Schedule
Here at Hyatt Landscaping, we offer a 6-step Fescue Turf Care Package designed to provide your grass with the nutrients it needs to thrive and ensure it has no competition for that nourishment by eliminating weeds. It runs from early spring to winter and includes weed control, lawn fertilization, a lime treatment, and a liquid iron application. When you sign up for this package, we'll follow the following schedule:
- Early Spring: Our first visit involves an application of our pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent summer weeds from germinating, then post-emergents to target those that have already surfaced. We'll also apply a slow-release fertilizer to give your grass a nutrient boost.
- Late Spring: This visit involves another round of pre-emergent weed control to provide extended control over summer weeds and a post-emergent application to combat existing growth. Your grass will also receive another slow-release fertilization treatment.
- Early Summer: We'll administer a post-emergent weed control treatment to target any weeds popping up on your lawn. Our crew will also apply a lime treatment to balance the soil's pH and improve your lawn's nutrient uptake.
- Late Summer: We'll eliminate any weeds with our post-emergent treatment and give your grass a liquid iron application to aid in green up during the hot summer months.
- Fall: Our visit in the fall involves a slow-release fertilizer treatment to help your grass recover from summer stress.
- Winter: Our last visit involves applying post-emergents to target broadleaf weeds and feeding your grass with a winterizer treatment to help it develop strong roots for the winter.
We recommend adding our core aeration and overseeding services on top of our Fescue Turf Care Package to get the best results for your lawn.
Call us today to sign up for our weed control service.
Our team at Hyatt Landscaping offers a weed control service to residential properties in Matthews, Mint Hill, Weddington, NC, and nearby areas. Our Fescue Turf Care Program is just what you need to get your lawn healthy, vibrant, and weed-free all year. Call us today at (704) 888-5390 to sign up for our weed control service.