If you’re looking for ways to improve your landscape, consider adding features that will allow you to get more use out of it. Installing an outdoor fireplace or fire pit can help to add to your outdoor living space. Here at Hyatt Landscaping, we have extensive experience installing outdoor fireplaces and fire pits from a variety of brand name manufacturers.
Give Hyatt Landscaping a call today at (704) 888-5390 or contact us online to begin your fireplace or fire pit design in Charlotte, Concord, Waxhaw, and surrounding areas!
The Benefits of Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
If you’re unsure about the idea of adding an outdoor fireplace or fire pit to your current landscape, then consider the following benefits:
- Serves as a social gathering spot – If you like to entertain, then having an outdoor fireplace or fire pit will give your guests a reason to want to enjoy your property’s outdoor area. In fact, fire pits and outdoor fireplaces work amazingly well as social gathering spots.
- Brings warmth to your outdoor area – A lot of people don’t spend time outside at night because of how cold it can get, especially during the fall and winter seasons. An outdoor fireplace or fire pit will make your outdoor area more comfortable to enjoy.
- Creates an intimate atmosphere – The cozy fire of an outdoor fireplace or fire pit helps create an intimate atmosphere that’s perfect for enjoying the evening with a loved one.
- Adds value to your property – The addition of an outdoor fireplace or fire pit can help increase the value of your home, especially if it’s part of a well-designed outdoor living area.
Contact Hyatt Landscaping online to schedule your outdoor fireplace or fire pit consultation in Charlotte, Concord, Waxhaw, or surrounding areas!
Types of Outdoor Fireplaces
When choosing your outdoor fireplace, there are different options including:
- Wood burning
- Gas burning
- Wood burning with gas starter
You can discuss which option is right for your home with our landscape designers, and which materials will bring your vision to life. Choose from stone, brick, concrete, tile, and more!
Outdoor Fire Pits in Charlotte, Concord & Waxhaw
We proudly serve the following areas:
- Charlotte – The mild climate of the Queen City makes it ideal for outdoor entertaining. We’re located just 25 miles from Uptown Charlotte, so we can easily help you with your outdoor fire pit design and installation.
- Concord & Kannapolis – Hyatt Landscaping is just 15 miles north of Concord. Let us help you make your outdoor living space attractive and functional.
- Waxhaw/Union County – We’re located about 30 miles north of Waxhaw. Let our team transform your backyard with a beautiful fire pit or outdoor fireplace.
Things to Consider When Installing an Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit in Charlotte
Once you decide to install an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, you’ll want to make sure that you work with a professional with the experience and expertise to do so. Besides just making sure that your fireplace or fire pit is properly installed, there are a number of other considerations you’ll need to address, including the following:
- Safety – The last thing you want is to create a fire hazard. We will make sure your fireplace or fire pit is built in a space where it will not present a fire hazard to your home or any surrounding landscape features. We may also recommend building a walkway to your fireplace or fire pit that’s properly lit.
- Accessibility – In addition to taking into consideration the safety of your property, we’ll also determine where your fireplace and fire pit will be most accessible from your home.
- Aesthetic – You won’t want your outdoor fireplace or fire pit to look out of place amidst your landscape. We will make sure it’s integrated in a way that will complement your landscape’s overall aesthetic.
Contact Hyatt Landscaping to Build Your Fire Pit or Outdoor Fireplace
If you’re interested in installing an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, then be sure to contact us at Hyatt Landscaping in Charlotte in order to schedule a consultation or to request more information.
You can reach us by filling out our online form or by calling us at (704) 888-5390 today to discuss outdoor fire pits and fireplaces in Charlotte, Concord, Waxhaw, and surrounding areas. Interested in checking out our work? Peruse our portfolio!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about outdoor fire pits or fireplaces? Here are some common questions we hear at Hyatt Landscaping.
Are outdoor fireplaces and fire pits safe?
When installed properly, outdoor fireplaces and fire pits are just as safe as indoor fireplaces. They have proper boundaries to keep the fire in place. Of course, any time you have a fire burning in or near your home, you do need to take proper safety precautions, but you can use your fire pit without fear of unwanted risk as you enjoy your outdoor living.
Is my yard big enough for an outdoor fire pit?
You can have an outdoor fire pit or fireplace in even the smallest yard. Our team will help you plan the installation so that it’s safe, and you can have the freedom to enjoy your outdoor living area to the fullest.
Should I cover my fire pit?
If you have a gas fire pit, it needs covering to protect the structural components and prevent rust. Covering also helps prevent animals from turning your fire pit into their home.
What materials fill a fire pit?
A fire pit should be filled with materials like lava rock that withstand heat well. Sand, gravel, and other rock can spark and even explode when exposed to high heat, so these aren’t the best materials.