Charlotte’s Leading Custom Landscapers
If you’re looking for ways to improve your landscape, you should consider adding features that will allow you to get more use out of it. For example, installing an outdoor fireplace or fire pit can help to add to your outdoor living space. Here at Hyatt Landscaping, we have extensive experience installing outdoor fireplaces and fire pits from a variety of brand name manufacturers.
Give Hyatt Landscaping a call today at (704) 888-5390 or contact us online to begin your fireplace or fire pit design in Charlotte!
The Benefits of Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
If you’re unsure about the idea of adding an outdoor fireplace or fire pit to your current landscape, then consider the following benefits:
- Add a social gathering spot – If you like to entertain, then having an outdoor fireplace or fire pit will give your guests a reason to want to enjoy your property’s outdoor area. In fact, fire pits and outdoor fireplaces work amazingly well as social gathering spots.
- Add warmth to your outdoor area – A lot of people don’t spend time outside at night because of how cold it can get, especially during the fall and winter seasons. An outdoor fireplace or fire pit will make your outdoor area more comfortable to enjoy.
- Create an intimate atmosphere – The cozy fire of an outdoor fireplace or fire pit helps create an intimate atmosphere that’s perfect for enjoying the evening with a loved one.
- Add value to your property – The addition of an outdoor fireplace or fire pit will help to increase the value of your property. This is because home buyers will find your outdoor area more attractive as a result of the benefits provided by such features.
Contact Hyatt Landscaping online to schedule your Charlotte fireplace or fire pit consultation!
Outdoor Fireplace & Fire Pit Installation in Charlotte
Once you decide to install an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, you’ll want to make sure that you work with a professional with the experience and expertise to do so. Besides just making sure that your fireplace or fire pit is properly installed, there are a number of other considerations you’ll need to address, including the following:
- Safety – The last thing you want is to create a fire hazard. We will make sure your fireplace or fire pit is built in a space where it will not present a fire hazard to your home or any surrounding landscape features. We may also recommend building a walkway to your fireplace or fire pit that’s properly lit.
- Accessibility – In addition to taking into consideration the safety of your property, we’ll also determine where your fireplace and fire pit will be most accessible from your home.
- Aesthetic – You won’t want your outdoor fireplace or fire pit to look out of place amidst your landscape. We will make sure it’s integrated in a way that will compliment your landscape’s overall aesthetic.
Contact Hyatt Landscaping in Charlotte Today
If you’re interested in installing an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, then be sure to contact us at Hyatt Landscaping in Charlotte in order to schedule a consultation or to request more information.
You can reach us by filling out our online form or by calling us at (704) 888-5390 today.