Lawn Care Programs in Matthews, NC & Surrounding Areas Like Mint Hill & Weddington
Our lawn care programs include lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, overseeding, and more.
The secret to achieving and maintaining a pristine lawn is ensuring that it’s properly cared for throughout the year. At Hyatt Landscaping, we offer several turf care programs, all of which include multiple weed control and fertilization treatments to keep your lawn nourished and free of invasive weeds. We offer a Fescue Turf Care Package to provide essential lawn care services to cool-season lawns, and a Premium Fescue Turf Care Package to provide your cool-season lawn with comprehensive protection against various stressors. We even offer a Warm Season Turf Care Package that includes fertilization and weed control treatments for lawns with warm-season grass. What’s more, all of our additional services are available a la carte, so you can tailor our packages to your individual needs.
We offer our lawn care programs to residential property owners in the Charlotte area, including Matthews, Mint Hill, and Weddington, NC. Give us a call at (704) 888-5390 to sign up for one of our packages today!
Our Fescue Turf Care Package
If your lawn is comprised of fescue grass and you’re looking for a basic program to keep your grass in excellent health throughout the year, you’ll want to sign up for our Fescue Turf Care Package. When you sign up for this service, we will visit your property 6 times throughout the year to perform our various services. Here is a breakdown of what each visit entails:
- Early Spring – During this visit, we will apply a slow-release fertilizer to supply much needed nutrients to your lawn, while simultaneously blanketing your lawn with a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent weeds from sprouting. In addition, a a post-emergent application will be used to eliminate existing weeds.
- Late Spring – This visit will include the same treatments as our early spring visit, with slight variations in product based on the seasonal needs.
- Early Summer – We will apply a liquid iron treatment to your lawn to help it green up and we’ll apply post-emergent weed control treatments as needed.
- Late Summer – We will apply a lime treatment to your lawn to help balance its pH level, and we’ll apply post-emergent weed control as needed.
- Fall – We’ll apply a slow-release fertilizer to provide your lawn with nutrients to help it recover from summer stress.
- Winter – We’ll apply a winter fertilizer to your lawn to provide it with nutrients to feed off of throughout the winter and we’ll administer one last post-emergent weed control treatment.
To help your grass reach its peak health, we recommend adding our aeration and overseeding services to any of our fescue lawn care programs.
Our Premium Fescue Turf Care Package
If you want to go a step further for your fescue lawn, this is the package for you! Our Fescue Turf Care Premium Package includes everything in our Fescue Turf Care Package, plus:
Our Warm Season Turf Care Package
If your lawn is comprised of warm-season grass, this is the package for you. Here is a breakdown of our Warm Season Turf Care Package schedule:
- Early Spring – This visit includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments, as well as a slow-release fertilization treatment.
- Spring – This visit includes all of the same treatments as our first visit, with slight variations based on seasonal needs.
- Early Summer – We will apply another round of fertilizer and post-emergent weed control.
- Late Summer – This visit includes the same treatments as our early summer visit.
- Fall – We will apply one last round of fertilizer to your lawn as well as another pre-emergent weed control treatment.
- Winter – Our final visit of the year includes one last pre-emergent weed control application as well as a post-emergent treatment.
All of our additional lawn care services can be scheduled à la carte!
If you’re not looking to enroll in one of our lawn care programs but would like to sign up for certain specialty treatments, that’s perfectly fine! All of our additional services are available a la carte, so you can pick and choose the services that you want. Whether you’re looking for preventative grub control, disease suppression, armyworm treatments, or help with fire ants, you can schedule whichever services you need.
Call us today to sign up for one of our Turf Care Packages
Our team at Hyatt Landscaping offers a weed control service to residential properties in and around Charlotte, NC, including Matthews, Mint Hill & Weddington, NC. Our Turf Care Programs are just what you need to keep your lawn healthy, vibrant, and weed-free all year. Call us today at (704) 888-5390 to sign up.