Outdoor Kitchen Lighting in Charlotte, NC
If you’re interested in professionally installed outdoor kitchen lighting or landscape lighting in the Charlotte area, look no further.
Outdoor kitchens are an excellent investment for those looking to improve their outdoor living experience. They provide functionality, aesthetic appeal, and a great way to entertain. However, even an expertly designed and implemented outdoor kitchen won’t do you much good if you can’t see what you’re doing when the sun goes down!
Carefully selected and installed outdoor kitchen lighting is an absolute must if you plan on getting the most out of your outdoor kitchen space. If that’s what you came here looking for, you came to the right team. Hyatt Landscaping has been providing superior landscaping and outdoor living services for over 30 years.
Types of Outdoor Kitchen Lighting
For an optimal and dependable experience, a few very important factors have to be taken into account in order to get the best outdoor kitchen lighting. The lighting needs to be safe and cost-efficient, and it needs to fulfill both your task lighting needs and ambient/aesthetic needs, too. All of this is completely doable.
Here are a few of the more popular outdoor kitchen lighting solutions you can find by working with Hyatt Landscaping:
- Hanging light fixtures: Hanging fixtures or more simple string lights are ideal for ambient lighting for your outdoor kitchen space. They both improve visibility and overall safety and also serve to enhance the visual appeal of your outdoor living space.
- Outdoor kitchen track lighting: Track lighting is the set standard for easily positioned task lighting, providing plenty of illumination so that you can see food and prep spaces clearly.
- Outdoor kitchen island lighting: If your outdoor kitchen includes an island, it’s very important to remember to keep it well-lit!
- Standing lanterns: Standing light sources provide good coverage for shoring up darker areas while also offering a great overall aesthetic that won’t break up your outdoor kitchen’s look.
- Pathway lighting: Pathway lighting is imperative for outdoor safety, helping to prevent tripping or sprains that may come as a result of straying from the path.
- Accent lighting: Accent lighting comes in an extremely diverse array of types, from up and down lighting, to landscape moonlighting, LED fixtures, and other options.
Whether you have a clear mental image of what you’re looking for or you want to connect with a team experienced in outdoor landscape lighting design, you’ll find the services and answers you’re looking for with Hyatt Landscaping.
We have been serving property owners in Matthews, NC, and nearby areas since 1980.
Outdoor Kitchen Lighting & Landscape Lighting in Charlotte, NC
Hyatt Landscaping is your comprehensive source for landscaping, hardscaping, and outdoor lighting services in Charlotte and Mecklenburg County. We are devoted to providing our clients with an excellent experience from start to finish, and we never consider a project complete until you are absolutely, 100% satisfied!
Want to showcase your property at night? Call today to schedule our landscape lighting service!
Our design team will consult with you to learn about your goals and vision, then create an artistic arrangement of landscape lighting to suit your needs. For example, uplighting showcases the home and large trees while downlighting helps with lighting walkways, boulders, and small shrubs. A combination of both will spark interest and light the property evenly. What’s more, we back our landscape lighting installations with a 3-year warranty. Don’t wait any longer. Call us today at (704) 888-5390 to schedule our landscape lighting service!