State-of-the-art irrigation systems in Charlotte and the surrounding area.
Landscape Irrigation in Charlotte, NC
Hyatt Landscaping offers state-of-the-art irrigation systems in Charlotte and the surrounding area. Our licensed irrigation contractors can help you with the permits and metering so you can follow all the irrigation rules and regulations in Charlotte. Most importantly, we know how to install landscape irrigation with smart features and smart design, so your outdoor spaces can look lush and green even during dry spells.
Call us at (704) 888-5390 or contact us online to request a consultation for landscape irrigation in Charlotte, Ballantyne, Concord, Davidson, Huntersville, Matthews, Waxhaw, and the neighboring communities.
Our Charlotte Landscape Irrigation Services
Whether you have a simple backyard or a complex landscape in your Charlotte neighborhood, you need irrigation to keep it looking its best. Hyatt Landscaping offers irrigation services designed for lawns, gardens, and full landscapes.
Our irrigation installation services include:
- Drip emitter irrigation lines
- Flow-control nozzles
- Smart irrigation systems
- Backflow devices
- Drainage and grading
- And more!
Not sure what’s right for your yard? To set up an irrigation consultation for your Charlotte landscape, call us today at (704) 888-5390!
Benefits of Smart Irrigation Systems in Charlotte
We recommend using automatic irrigation for more consistent results, lower water consumption, and a long-term solution for the best landscaping in Charlotte. In the City of Charlotte, the Smart Irrigation Program offers a special irrigation water use rate for irrigation systems that use a smart controller.
A smart controller is able to use data like slope, sun exposure, soil conditions, and more to initiate activation of the system.
This smart irrigation technology is worthwhile for several reasons:
- Convenience: With proper irrigation tubes and emitters, you never have to worry about underwatering or overwatering, even while you’re on vacation.
- Vibrant landscaping: Sensors ensure that different areas of your lawn all maintain appropriate water levels for a greener landscape all year.
- Healthier soil: Excess water can remove nutrients from the soil, negatively impacting your grass and plants.
- Saving water: Irrigation timers and sensors help prevent unnecessary water use, so you can avoid high bills and the judgment of neighbors.
- Easy to use: No more sprinkler surprises while eating dinner on the patio! You can control the irrigation settings easily should you ever need a change.
Sound like something you’d like to try? Call us today at (704) 888-5390 or contact us online to get started on your irrigation system in the Charlotte area!
What Landscapes Can Benefit From Irrigation?
Your landscaping is unique — you’ve chosen the plants that suit your taste, your soil, and your lot’s topography. Your irrigation needs are unique, too, because different types of plants benefit from different types of irrigation.
- Flowers and vegetables: Watering from above can drench foliage, which can promote rot and mold. Drip irrigation systems direct water to the roots of plants, ensuring water goes to the plants you want and not to unwelcome weeds.
- Grass: To give your whole lawn a drink in short order, sprinklers are the classic choice. Water in the morning so moisture won’t evaporate in the day’s heat or lead to mildew on chilly nights.
- Trees and shrubs: Especially when they’re freshly planted, these species need time and moisture to develop strong root systems. That means they need steady, consistent watering, not a harsh blast here and there. Flow-control nozzles help you ensure you’re giving just the right amount of water.
For specific irrigation guidance, set up a consultation with Hyatt Landscaping today. Call (704) 888-5390 to get started on an irrigation plan to keep your landscape looking fresh and healthy all summer.
Your Licensed Irrigation Contractor in Charlotte
Irrigation installation must follow all local regulations and guidelines, while also being thoughtfully designed to water your lawn and keep flowers and shrubs green and colorful.
North Carolina requires that any irrigation system be installed by a licensed professional. The City of Charlotte and its nearby municipalities also have ordinances about connecting irrigation to the water meter. These regulations can feel overwhelming, but our landscape experts make the process easy.
As a licensed North Carolina irrigation contractor, we know the ins and outs of proper irrigation in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Hyatt Landscaping ensures you play by the rules and get the beautiful landscaping you expect with the best landscape irrigation design and installation.
Contact Us for Landscape Irrigation Throughout Charlotte, NC
To keep your landscape lush, choose the experts at Hyatt Landscaping for your irrigation system installation. We have over 30 years of helping homeowners in Myers Park, Dilworth, Eastover, South Park, Ballantyne, and the greater Charlotte area with irrigation and landscaping services.
Schedule a consultation or call us at (704) 888-5390 to request landscape irrigation services in Charlotte.
Hyatt Landscaping Inc.
monday - friday: 8pm-5pm
schedule a consultation