Landscape Design Services
Our designs will improve your curb appeal and create outdoor spaces you’ll love coming home to.
We use all the tools and knowledge at our disposal to create beautiful custom landscape designs for our clients. Whether you have inspiration and photographs ready to show us, or you’re looking for input from a local landscape designer, Hyatt Landscaping will create the perfect flora and features just for you. Our in-depth custom landscape design process includes either a 2D or 3D rendering of your project so that you can see what it will look like before the installation even begins! The results will speak to your personal style and maintenance preferences while complementing your home’s architecture and surroundings. Investing in a landscaping project is a great way to enhance the value of your property and the enjoyment of your outdoor living space.
We offer our landscape design service to homeowners in Charlotte, NC, and throughout the surrounding areas including Monroe, Matthews, and Concord. Give us a call at (704) 888-5390 to schedule this service today!
Our landscape design service starts off with a consultation.
The first step of our landscape design service is a consultation. When you sign up for this service, we will come out to your property to meet with you, listen to your goals and get a good idea of what you’re hoping to get out of your project. We will discuss all of our options with you and help you choose materials, layouts, and other aspects of your project to meet all of your goals so that you end up with a landscaping project you absolutely love.
We've been providing our high-quality services to homeowners in and around the Charlotte, NC area since 1980!
We can create both 2D and 3D landscape design renderings.
Because a landscaping project can be a big investment that will play an important role in the overall look of your property, you’ll want to make sure that your project looks just how you envisioned it would. That’s where our landscape design service comes in. When you sign up for this service, we will first come out to your home for an initial consultation to listen to your goals and get a good idea of what you’re trying to accomplish. From there, you’ll receive a detailed design proposal allowing you to review the process before moving into the actual design.
- Our 2D designs are drawn to scale via state-of-the-art software and come standard with any design process you move forward with. Complete with color symbols, notes and legends, these designs are easy-to-read road maps for yourself and the crew who ultimately will be installing the project. No design project is complete without these important documents.
- Our 3D design renderings are excellent visual aids that give you a 3-dimensional, realistic view of your project so you can see exactly how it will look when it’s finished. If you don’t like something you see in our rendering, we can make the necessary changes before it’s too late!
Give us a call today to schedule our landscape design service.
We offer this service to homeowners in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, including Matthews, Harrisburg, and Concord, NC. Give us a call at (704) 888-5390 to schedule this service today.
Our Landscape Design Process:
Depending on the size of your project, we may recommend some or all of the following phases:
- Design Consultation: An initial consultation allows us to advise and educate the client based on their expectations for the project. It is during this consultation process that information is gathered about topography, soil types, existing vegetation, microclimates, and existing structures. In addition, all desired functionality and budgetary constraints are discussed, which allow for a realistic program to be established before proceeding with the design.
- Site Analysis: In order to ensure the design is accurately being represented, a proper site analysis must be performed. Any pertinent data collected during this analysis is then used to create a base map showing where existing structures, walkways, patios, and plantings are located on the property.
- Preliminary Design: It is not unusual for the design process to require a preliminary design. This step allows you to refine elements of the design such as material selection prior to finalizing the design. During this meeting, estimated project costs will also be discussed with you by our landscape designer.
- Final Design: The final design is then created, giving a blueprint for our landscape crews to use during installation. This plan will include a plant list, labels, material specifications, legends, and perspective images as needed to accurately communicate the project details.