Specialty Pool Drainage Repair in Charlotte
Symptoms of Swimming Pool Drainage Problems:
- Floating Liner – Often referred to as “bubbles,” these pockets are typically where water rather than air has entered under the liner
- Water behind the liner walls – If you’re constantly having to pump water from behind your liner, the source needs to be found and addressed
- Wrinkles in pool wall – These are caused by water penetration around the pool wall and floor
Sources of Water Behind Your Pool Liner:
- Natural Springs – Water flowing to the surface from underground can cause issues
- High Water Table – Though sometimes seasonal in nature, the water table can cause major issues under an in-ground pool
- Surface Water – Anytime improper grading or drainage is allowing surface water to flow under pool decking or concrete, the potential for long-term issues is greatly increased
- Leak – Water lines, irrigation piping, and pool system equipment need to be inspected to ensure no leaks are causing (or adding to) the problem
Solution – Custom-Designed Drain System to Include Some or All of the Following:
- Proper Grading
- French Drain System
- Channel (or Trough) Drain
- Catch Basins
- Commercial Sump Pump System with Manhole Access
If you are continually having drainage problems around your pool, we strongly advise having the issue resolved prior to replacing yet another pool liner. Contact us today for a drainage consultation – the first step to developing your specialized pool drainage system repair and solution.
We have developed strategies that deal with groundwater infiltration, putting an end to the expense and aggravation of replacing a pool liner more often than necessary. To learn more about our standard drainage services, click here! Feel free to check out our specialty drainage gallery while you’re here!
Hyatt Landscaping Inc.
monday - friday: 8pm-5pm
schedule a consultation