Hyatt Landscaping, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Landscape Sales Position. Much of what we do requires a strong understanding of grading and drainage in addition to the typical horticultural aspects of landscaping. The ideal candidate will have experience shooting elevations with topographical laser equipment and be able to use those readings to create custom solutions to existing grading / drainage problems. They must have a strong interest in horticulture and have knowledge of both installation procedures and available products for the following items:
- Shade trees, flowering trees, privacy / buffer plantings
- Woody ornamentals, perennials and annuals
- Drainage systems and grading techniques
- Paver patio and retaining wall construction
- Irrigation systems
- Landscape lighting
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to estimate and sell installations, construction, landscape, drainage and irrigation systems. Pro-actively contact customers including face to face contact in an effort to sell additional projects and enhancements. Initiate proactive customer service and ensure customer satisfaction throughout projects, manager client expectations, and resolve customer complaints.
- Must be able to work independently and meet monthly sales goals.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with people and communicate effectively
- An excellent attendance and tardiness record.
- Ability to generate leads, estimate, and close sales profitably.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong organization skills
- Intermediate MS Outlook, Word, and Excel experience
- 3-5 years experience in Landscape Sales