Swimming pools add an element of fun and relaxation to your landscape. However, nothing can be more frustrating than dealing with ground water or high water tables under your liner. For this reason, Hyatt Landscaping, Inc. has developed pool drainage systems in Charlotte that deal with ground water infiltration, putting an end to the expense and aggravation of replacing a pool liner more often than necessary.
Symptoms of Swimming Pool Drainage Problems:
- Floating Liner – often referred to as “bubbles,” these pockets are typically where water rather than air has entered under the liner
- Water behind the liner walls – if you’re constantly having to pump water from behind your liner, the source needs to be found and addressed
- Wrinkles in pool wall caused by water penetration around pool wall and floor
Sources of Water behind your pool liner:
- Natural Springs – water flowing to the surface from underground
- High Water Table – though sometimes seasonal in nature, the water table can cause major issues under an in-ground pool
- Surface Water – anytime improper grading or drainage is allowing surface water to flow under pool decking or concrete, the potential for long term issues is greatly increased
Solution – Custom designed drain system to include some or all of the following:
- Proper Grading
- French Drain System
- Channel (or Trough) Drain
- Catch Basins
- Commercial Sump Pump System w/ Manhole Access
If you are continually having drainage problems around your pool, we strongly advise having the issue resolved prior to replacing yet another pool liner. Contact us today in our Charlotte office for a free consultation…the first step to developing your specialized pool drainage system repair and solution.
TD Hyatt Landscaping
We have developed strategies that deal with ground water infiltration, putting an end to the expense and aggravation of replacing a pool liner more often than necessary.